Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Garden

Since last year in Mr Woody's class I have wanted to start growing things in my own little garden.

Though this year I have talked multiple times with my parents about the idea of having a vege garden. They have both agreed that it would be a good idea but also the idea was raised that I might not stick with my garden and everything would go to waste. So I am starting off small to see if I will stick with it or not. I am hoping by the middle of next year that I will have a large raised garden around the side of our house.

Keep watching my blog for updates on my garden.

3 comments:

MrWoody said...

good plan - do you watch the English show River Cottage? I recommend the current season which is in Spring

mudpies02 said...

Sounds very smart Roo :o)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the share loved reading the article, please do share more like this wiht us .
happy wheels | friv | girlsgogames | games2girls | happy wheels